Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Boston Trip!

Every year there is a forum for Students in Admissions and this year I was lucky enough to be invited to go! I went with my roommate, Warren, to represent the Tour Guides and my dear friend Amara who represented out Student Ambassador Club. We also had our boss Joye, and her daughter-in-law Lizi as some more great company.
This year the forum was held at Northeastern University in Boston, Mass. on September 11, so we went down the day before to get a taste of the city! Enjoy!


Amara welcoming us to Boston! ^
Amara and Warren admiring the view from the hotel. ^
Amara, Warren, and I. ^
On our way to dinner. Warren, Amara, Joye, and Lizi. ^
And it was amazing. ^
Such a good dessert too! ^
Amara and I had to go on the carousel. ^
Pinkberry. Something we do not have here in Vermont but I was introduced to when I went to NYC on my BreakAway trip my freshman year. This is the first time I had it since that trip. ^
But, as fun as our trip was, it was a relief to see the mountains and beautiful sun sets of Vermont once again. ^

-Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment