Monday, March 28, 2011

Ever Play Chubby Bunny?

Ok so, for some reason these pictures get a little mixed up when I upload them. Anywho, it's still funny!
Do you know the rules of chubby bunny? It's how many average sized marshmallows can you fit in your mouth and still say "chubby bunny." At this point, I gave up and started using M&Ms.
In this picture Chelsea (purple shirt) was about to... 4 or 5 and I believe Becca (green plaid) was bringing over the trash bin in case we couldn't keep then in anymore.
I has 2 in and she just put her 3rd in.
This was... after i gave up. I had 4 and I was laughing so hard they almost shot across the room. Good thing I aimed for the garbage!
This was literally right after I spit them out.
Hmmm let's see. This was early. I believe that was my 3rd one going in. I had to adjust them so I could breathe.
And this here is the fourth one going in. This is where it all got bad. :-p
I don't even know... I think I was trying not to laugh.
I was about to try for a fifth... good thing I didn't.
This was with two. It's surprising how hard it is to talk with just two... let alone 4.
We we're laughing at each other and how crazy we sounded when we said "chubby bunny."
Like I said, some of these pictures get rearranged when I upload them. This was when I was putting the first marshmallow in.


Let's just say, you make amazing friends here. Friendships that can last a lifetime. I cherish each and every one of my friends and everyday is a fun experience; well, after our homework is done of course. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment