Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello One And All! :)


Hello everyone!

My name is Ashley Bourdeau. I am from Saint Albans, Vermont and attended high school at Missisquoi Valley Union High School. I am a Freshman here at Johnson State College majoring in Elementary Education and work in the Admissions Office. I was thrilled when I found out that Johnson was creating a blog for students and perspective students to be able to witness life on campus from the viewpoint of current students. I plan on posting as often as I can about my life on campus, experiences, and activities.

Please feel to contact me if you would like to. Looking forward to meeting you all! :D

Warmly,
Ashley :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley, My name is Kim MacDonald. You talked to my mom recently on the phone about Johnson State.She told me to contact you. She told me that you want to be a teacher as well, and that you love Johnson State! I would love to talk to you more. You can email me at hiphopluv2@gmail.com or you can find me on facebook, if you have one. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete